Pride Cabin 4226 -- Photos of balcony?

MSseawind

Does anyone have any photos of the balcony of this jr. suite? After booking the suite I've seen some posts about a staircase next to the balcony and outside the bedroom, and that there will be people walking by day and night. If anyone has photos they can share I'd appreciate it! I can shut the curtains in the bedroom, but I don't want to keep all the curtains closed .... If I can't leave the balcony curtains open I'll need to switch cabins!

No people walking by. This is an aft wrap around, right? If so, this is the most private balcony on the ship with a nice over hang and more room than you will need. Have fun!

No, it's not an aft wrap around, otherwise know as a Vista Suite. 4226 is one of the 2 Junior Suites on Spirit class ships that's partially impeded by a set of stairs leading to the deck 3 outer promenade deck.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=102862

This is a review I found. Does not sound like it would be a problem. I also saw great pics of this cabin on another website and this cabin looks gorgeous and spacious. The laundry room is also right there. I would keep it.

OOPs...forgot to mention. This cabin is 4235...which is the mirror image of yours (the other side of the ship)

Does anyone have any photos of the balcony of this jr. suite? After booking the suite I've seen some posts about a staircase next to the balcony and outside the bedroom, and that there will be people walking by day and night. If anyone has photos they can share I'd appreciate it! I can shut the curtains in the bedroom, but I don't want to keep all the curtains closed .... If I can't leave the balcony curtains open I'll need to switch cabins!

We had this suite, and after 27 cruises on many cruise lines, this is still my favorite. The stairs were maybe used three times by the crew while we were in the cabin. The drapes were always closed, no one could see into the suite. We loved it, enjoy.