Stateroom info on Explorer of the Seas

We have booked an Ultra Spacious Ocean View on EOS, specifically room 8200. I was wondering if someone has photos of this or a similar room. Sleeps 6, 2 in a bunkbed setup that appears to be almost closet-like. I’m wondering how many plugins there are. Is there one in the bunkbed closet? (We have 3 C-paps). Any insight would be helpful. The booking agent said it was 328 sq. ft. but the sample rooms I’ve seen online are either slightly larger or smaller than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I still am looking for pics or more info on the layout of the room

I did a thorough search and could not find any pictures or video. I did however find a video for 8200 on the Navigator, sister ship to the Explorer. They should be identical and looks identical on the ships layout. Hope it helps a little:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Navigator-of-the-Seas&cabin=8200

There are 3 You Tube videos. Click on all three, but I think the 3rd one shows the best layout.

I still am looking for pics or more info on the layout of the room

I would imagine the Explorer cabin is very similar to the Navigator or Voyager cabin.

I'm pretty sure I actually saw this cabin on the Explorer as part of a cabin crawl and it looked just like these videos. I've been on Explorer many many times - only once on Navigator and never on Voyager or Mariner.

I would imagine the Explorer cabin is very similar to the Navigator or Voyager cabin.

I'm pretty sure I actually saw this cabin on the Explorer as part of a cabin crawl and it looked just like these videos. I've been on Explorer many many times - only once on Navigator and never on Voyager or Mariner.

Copy Cat.....:')....LOL

• 1 month later...