Your favorite Food on RCCL

josephml1

I've smuggled so many of these off the ship to take home! LOL!! I mean A LOT of them!

I did too but also the Cranberry Cashew Bliss. I took about dozen off in baggies. Also cookies are scare at times because even the officers and crew take back to rooms.

RCI needs to have a cookie stand 24 hours. They are popular and better than a lot of the desserts.

I did too but also the Cranberry Cashew Bliss. I took about dozen off in baggies. Also cookies are scare at times because even the officers and crew take back to rooms.

RCI needs to have a cookie stand 24 hours. They are popular and better than a lot of the desserts.

Many ships do have cookies 24/7

Cafe Promenade

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Many ships do have cookies 24/7

Cafe Promenade

yes yes yes I know that for the most part! But they often ran out and has a lousy selection. many times was annoying.

There were times when they had no cookies at all and at times not in the buffet at night.

I think a place just for cookies is needed in the promenade area at least during the evening.

My favorite food that is consistently good- the cheese plate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a waiter once who would serve our family of 4 two cheese plates as appetizers. They were on the table within minutes of us sitting down. I loved it as a starter.

I had the strawberry this past week. I wanted to just drink it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

On one of our cruises when our son was younger, the waiters at our table noticed that our son really liked the chilled soups so they just started bringing them to him in a glass.

Windjammer, Cafe Promenade, possibly Park Cafe.
Diamond Lounge and Suite Lounge as well.

You may be able to ask for them in MDR also.

They and the oatmeal last several days in your cabin

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question, I loved the shrimp cocktail on Celebrity but was disappointed by the one on RC in the MDR - the shrimp were small and not very tasty. Has anyone had any luck getting them to make a cocktail with larger shrimp?

I have a question, I loved the shrimp cocktail on Celebrity but was disappointed by the one on RC in the MDR - the shrimp were small and not very tasty. Has anyone had any luck getting them to make a cocktail with larger shrimp?
Chops has huge shrimp

You will probably have to go to the steakhouse for a good shrimp cocktail. Those they use in the mdr for the shrimp cocktail are the smallest, cheapest shrimp they can get They lack taste because they are likely raised in a ditch in Asia somewhere.

Here is a example of the one in Chops. They use huge shrimp.

IMAGE_B45BA71D-E799-48E5-A08A-9E6216B8264B.JPG