Regal Mini Suite

Contessa30

I need some help from the experts!

We want to book a mini suite on the Regal. I have read posts that say to avoid the minis that are exposed to the Skywalk. However, I can not determine which minis would be exposed.

Can anyone tell me which decks to avoid?

Also, are there any minis that have better balconies than others? I know some front balconies are larger. Are there any decks that have larger mini suite balconies?

Thanks so much!

- Removed link - I guess cruisecritic doesn't like people posting links. But take a look at cruiseadvice dot org... Then click on Best Cabins Advisor.

Edited by zzzz8888
Original link did not work

I was on a cc mini on royal which is just like regal. I was on deck 12 right under aft end of skywalk. People on the skywalk would have had to bend over really far or go on hands and knees to see into my balcony. Also there were not that many people on the skywalk on our 10 day cruise. I would, though, not do a mini (if available) on decks 14 or 15; just on 12 and lower.

As far as balconies go look at the deck plans. The bigger balconies are in the middle area but they are obvious on the deck plans.

Pooh

I need some help from the experts!

We want to book a mini suite on the Regal. I have read posts that say to avoid the minis that are exposed to the Skywalk. However, I can not determine which minis would be exposed.

Can anyone tell me which decks to avoid?

Also, are there any minis that have better balconies than others? I know some front balconies are larger. Are there any decks that have larger mini suite balconies?

Thanks so much!

People do not stand there and look into rooms .

Can’t help but share our mini suite story on Regal under the sky walk. Everyone ask about the privacy issue of folks looking down and into your balcony. This works both ways. We would sit on our balcony and you could look up , up, up woman’s skirts! A lot of ladies need to start wearing panties!:o