Cruising pregnant?

We did the Navigator back in 2006 when my wife was 5 months pregnant. Other than the no drinking, we had a good time. I can't imagine that RCL would give you a hard time about refunding your drink package.

We're still angling to give out daughter cruise point credits for that trip. She's 5 points short of reaching Emerald, and getting credit would put her over the top, and that much closer to Diamond! ;p:D

Great, I'm glad they're accommodating. I'm a little concerned because current recommendations usually center more around how (and whether) food is cooked than the food itself

, but as long as it can be cooked to order then I guess it'll probably be fine...

Food is cooked, I have never seen anything underdone.Not sure you can ask for it to be "cooked to order" though, they are serving a couple of thousand people in a very short time at each sitting.

Food is cooked, I have never seen anything underdone.Not sure you can ask for it to be "cooked to order" though, they are serving a couple of thousand people in a very short time at each sitting.

Well that's good to know. Guess I should stick to things that I know would be well cooked by default. Thanks!

I cruised at 12/13 weeks pregnant - food wise I had zero appetite anyway, I was so sad not to be able to face anything. I do remember asking for two plain jacket potatoes in the MDR one night for dinner as it was all I could stomach... it arrived with a big pot of sour cream on the side and just looking at it put me off food for the next 24 hours! Pregnancy is a funny thing >.<

Also hot tubs aren’t recommended if pregnant