Current Genies

There is a concierge thread that is very useful, so I thought we could use a Genie thread as well. Sadly, it will be over a year before I have a Genie experience, so I don't have any names to provide. But we have to start somewhere. I have a chart, so if you have any genie names, can you help me fill this in? I didn't put in a place for emails, etc, because I figured they would be VERY busy with the people on the ship and those on the next cruise coming up, but I welcome any ideas on what this chart needs to be useful.

Ship/Indentifier--------------------- Genie 1 ------------Genie 2 ------------Genie 3--------------- Genie 4

Allure of the Seas/AL

Anthem of the Seas/AN

Harmony of the Seas/HM

Oasis of the Seas/OA

Ovation of the Seas/OV

Quantum of the Seas/QN

Symphony of the Seas/ (tba)

Sorry about the formatting; I wasn't able to add my spreadsheet borders to the post. Eventually this will probably need to be a document with a public link, but I first wanted to see if there was any interest before finding a place for it.

Edited by mconthehighseas

We were on Harmony in Feb 17 in ATS 8330. Our Genie was Reyno but I believe he was going on vacation shortly afterwards. I know that Harmony also had Alexandra at the time. Can't remember #1 but it was a guy.

Ovation has Sunil D'Sousa but he just went on vacation. He's not sure which

ship he will be on next. I can get more genie information in a couple of weeks.

That's probably not useful information but I would be interested in a Genie thread.

Thanks!

We were on Harmony in Feb 17 in ATS 8330. Our Genie was Reyno but I believe he was going on vacation shortly afterwards. I know that Harmony also had Alexandra at the time. Can't remember #1 but it was a guy.

That's my cabin!! LOL. I think the other Genie is probably Sebastian. He was on our sailing in November and had 2 more cruises before home time, then I believe it was January when he returned back to Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sail May 14 on Allure. I received email yesterday from Genie Susan.

We had Susan as our Genie back in December on the Allure and I can tell you she is fantastic. Very thorough and detailed oriented. Have her again this December as well.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have had.

Oasis - Israel Sanchez

Harmony - Cleon Fraser

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We met Cleon last year as the DL concierge on FOS!! We really liked him!!:cool: How was he for you? We will be on the Harmony this October, not in a suite but in the farthest boardwalk cabin on Deck 12 and was hoping to run into Cleon to say hello!! Do you know which suites he controls?:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...