What Is Your Personal Record For B2B's or Consecutive Days at Sea?

need2cruisesoon

Just curious as they mentioned in Princess Patterson our cruise that a couple was on our cruise with a 1000 days on Princess. Met another couple who was doing a B2B2B2B.

But I want to really know is the number of B2B's you have done or consecutive days at Sea?

Like to hear your story.

Just curious as they mentioned in Princess Patterson our cruise that a couple was on our cruise with a 1000 days on Princess. Met another couple who was doing a B2B2B2B.

But I want to really know is the number of B2B's you have done or consecutive days at Sea?

Like to hear your story.

Well, only 2 B2Bs, but 5 sea days (TransAtlantic) is the longest consecutive days at sea.

We did do one of those B2Bs with a short cruise 2 days prior to it (sort of a side-by-side).

Our only b2b cruises were shorties--once a 3-day followed by a 4-day and once two 4-day cruises. Our longest cruise was 12 days combined with five nights before the cruise.

We played trivia with a couple on a Princess cruise who were in the midst of six b2b cruises. We were on the fourth cruise that year, and they had done this several years. They were great in offering tips for things to do, dishes to try, etc.

Longest B2B was 34 nights. Most consecutive sea days - 9. It was supposed to be 8 but the ship had to turn back for a medical evacuation. We could see land but stayed offshore just long enough to get the seriously ill crew member ashore.

Longest cruise was 23 days from Singapore to Barcelona (B2B Cruise) - also most sea days - 8 from Dubai to Athens. Other sea days are 5 from LA to Hawaii and 6 for TA from Southampton to NY. Love sea days!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last November, my husband and I did 4 different ships [emoji568]... B2B2B2B2B

From Miami, we did a 7 nights on the NCL Escape, walked to the next ship Carnival Glory, walked off and walked to the next one, 7 nights on the MSC Divina and then took a shuttle to Fort Lauderdale and did 5 nights on the RCCL Independence of the seas..

total of 26 days consecutive

We had a blast...

Last November, my husband and I did 4 different ships [emoji568]... B2B2B2B2B

From Miami, we did a 7 nights on the NCL Escape, walked to the next ship Carnival Glory, walked off and walked to the next one, 7 nights on the MSC Divina and then took a shuttle to Fort Lauderdale and did 5 nights on the RCCL Independence of the seas..

total of 26 days consecutive

We had a blast...

Now THIS I could do. Change of atmosphere, menu's, shows, itinerary, people to meet and staff. What a wonderful experience this must have been.

Like to hear your story.

Our longest cruise b2b2b was only 33 days: Dover to northern ports back to Dover, across the Atlantic, then a week in the Eastern Caribbean before disembarking in FL. When disembarking I wished I'd been able to add the week in the western Caribbean but we had commitments.

The most sea days in a row was 12 when a transatlantic had to skip a port stop in Azores to change routes due to a storm.

Like to hear your story.

It wasn't me but we have a friend you loves long cruises. They did a B2B2B2B2B2B2B (that is right - seven B2Bs) bouncing around the Caribbean. Not for me!!!!!

Note to Paul - 7 sea days - you have my condolences.

DON