Has anyone done the "Escape Room" during your cruise?

milogurd

I see that the Escape room will be on my next cruise on the Ruby in January. I saw it on the patters that someone posted.

I have done an escape room on land

For those who are not familiar with the term

You are “locked” in a room a nd need to solve puzzles or problems in order to move to the next clue or next room in order to “escape” the room.

I see that the Escape room will be on my next cruise on the Ruby in January. I saw it on the patters that someone posted.

You are “locked” in a room a nd need to solve puzzles or problems in order to move to the next clue or next room in order to “escape” the room.

OK. Thanks for the explanation. I have been on quite a few Princess cruises and never heard of it until this thread.

Thanks for the explanation. I have vaguely heard of this game but did not realize it was being offered on the ship. It was not on the Ruby last month however.

We were lucky enough to be one of the eight teams that signed up for and participated in the Escape Room on the Regal repositioning cruise Oct 26th. It was held in what I believe was the chapel, and quite fun. Their game was Escape in 30 minutes or less. Being experienced escapers, we did it in 14 minutes. As mentioned, you search the room for clues, solve puzzles, which will open devices giving you access to keys or more clues etc. that you must solve in a particular order to succeed. As someone mentioned, they were quite the fad in the last few year, but seem to be fading from popularity. Our Escape Room AK business inFairbanks keeps interest high by changing the themes of the rooms every few months.

Interesting.. been on almost 30 Princess Cruises and never encountered these. Just did our first one on land over Thanksgiving... would never have escaped with out my daughter and her boyfriend.. they are experts 😜

Going on the Island in the 21sr.. will look for it... thanks for the tip😂😳😩

It was held on the Ruby last month on our Thanksgiving MR cruise. The sign up was held in the library one morning and the line stretched from the library all the way past the wheelhouse bar, so there was definitely interest in the concept.