Pride YTD tables next to windows

Darwal

Yes, but they may not be available when you arrive.

I figured they would be tough to come by, but we also don't mind being on a wait list either. Maybe not every night but once or twice it may be nice to have a view while eating :D

I figured they would be tough to come by, but we also don't mind being on a wait list either. Maybe not every night but once or twice it may be nice to have a view while eating :D

What kind of view were you expecting?

The windows are tinted, its dark out, the dining room is lit, only the two nearest the window will even get to strain their eyes with head against glass to "see something".

If you want to be waitlisted for a window seat, more power to you. I can say, from my multiple experiences with them and near them on the Pride, no one was focused on looking out the windows while in the dining room. It's just not the view you think it might be.

What kind of view were you expecting?

The windows are tinted, its dark out, the dining room is lit, only the two nearest the window will even get to strain their eyes with head against glass to "see something".

If you want to be waitlisted for a window seat, more power to you. I can say, from my multiple experiences with them and near them on the Pride, no one was focused on looking out the windows while in the dining room. It's just not the view you think it might be.

The fact that it would be dark outside and light inside is only an issue certain times of the year, if it's light out later then you can see quite a bit. My experience on other ships have been quite enjoyable looking out the window when either in port or at sea and being able to see dolphins the like which eating. If being dark out was always an issue then why do people fight for window seats on lido and other areas? To each his own I guess

You may be right, maybe Pride is an exception where window seats are terrible, guess I'll find out the hard way.

You may be right, maybe Pride is an exception where window seats are terrible, guess I'll find out the hard way.

You will.

Take a gander at the deck plan of the Pride for the location of the dining room where YTD is held - Deck 3 aft. The windows look out at the promenade. You get to see people walking by and they get to see you eating dinner.

You might enjoy it! If Ken Byrne is back as maître d when you sail, tell him I said hi and try not to miss his singing. You have to time it right in YTD but its a real treat.