Summit Questions

dcruisers

Do the safes on Summit use keypad or card with strip( credit card type ) ?- which I do NOT prefer.

Are there elegant nights and Can men just wear jackets on those nights?

What time are the shows?

Thank you !

Safes on the Summit use a keypad. Formal nights are really optional anymore. Not only can men wear a sports coat on those nights, they can opt out of a jacket altogether.

Show times are generally at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.

Do the safes on Summit use keypad or card with strip( credit card type ) ?- which I do NOT prefer.

Are there elegant nights and Can men just wear jackets on those nights?

we just got off Summit yesterday. There were 2 formal chic nights...Monday and Friday. Although you can dress up as much as you want, I didn't see many truly formally dressed. Jackets are not required, though there were some. In fact the last night we saw men in the MDR in shorts and sandals. My husband who dislikes dressing up was a bit put off about that.

As ready said, safes are key pad and very easy to us. Shows were at 7 and 9....and some nights a short show at 10:15.

Thank you both for the information!

Our men will be pleased that they don’t have to wear jackets in the main dining room! We cruse a lot but this is the first time on Summit.

On our Reflection cruise a couple of years ago- one man in our group didn’t have a jacket and as soon as we got to the main dining room- the maitre D gave him a jacket to wear during dinner!

On our Reflection cruise a couple of years ago- one man in our group didn’t have a jacket and as soon as we got to the main dining room- the maitre D gave him a jacket to wear during dinner!

That must have been WAY more than "a couple of years ago". Or on another cruise line.

The lack of formal nights is one of the reasons that we enjoy X. We atevwau past the days of Enjoying wearing, packing and paying for otherwise useless formal wear.

But its nice that those who do enjoy it can still comfortably make that choice.