Summit to Bermuda dining question

Tranquil Waters

Can anyone tell me what nights are Elegant Dining nights on the 7-night Summit to Bermuda cruise? Thank you......

Celebrity has eliminated formal/elegant nights on all their cruises. Those nights are now called "chic nights". Some people dress up, but (in our experience) the vast majority do not.

You will probably see a few men in tuxedos, but most men will just wear a sports jacket - some with tie, Most without. Some men just wear a long sleeve button down (especially in hoy weather climates and 2nd/3rd chic nights).

Women - a few in cocktail or sparkly dresses. I haven't seen a full length gown in years. Most go even less formal - a fancier top with slacks, or they wear a dress. I've often seen designer jeans with nice tops.

Nobody is required to wear this all evening or in the showroom like it used to be. You'll still see people wandering around in shorts, just not in the restaurants on chic nights.

We happily leave our dressy clothes at home. Most have been repurposed to a thrift or consignment shop.

Not exactly what the OP asked for.

The dressier nights are usually day 2 and day 5 but there is some leeway. Never the first night, never the last night, and never the overnights in Bermuda, so you should be able to make some pretty good guesses given that.

Not exactly what the OP asked for.

The dressier nights are usually day 2 and day 5 but there is some leeway. Never the first night, never the last night, and never the overnights in Bermuda, so you should be able to make some pretty good guesses given that.

Right, that is specifically what I wanted to know. Sorry about the wrong term for chic night (knew it wasn’t formal any more :)). I was wondering if recent cruisers could tell me for sure which nights. I want to book specialty dining and want to make sure I do not do it on chic nights as those tend to be some of the better MDR nights. So if anyone knows for sure which nights, I would love to know. Thanks again.....

Right, that is specifically what I wanted to know. Sorry about the wrong term for chic night (knew it wasn’t formal any more :)). I was wondering if recent cruisers could tell me for sure which nights. I want to book specialty dining and want to make sure I do not do it on chic nights as those tend to be some of the better MDR nights. So if anyone knows for sure which nights, I would love to know. Thanks again.....

Those are the best dates, IME, for Chic Nights, as such, you can make your reservations around them and change your once aboard if the dates are different.

bon voyage