Pride & Chesapeake Bay

carnival03

It's been a few years since we've cruised on the Pride, and being from Maryland we have a general idea of the timing, but I wanted to see what others have to say...

What time does the Pride usually arrive back in Baltimore on Sunday mornings? What time does it usually sail under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge?

We're going boating on the bay this Sunday and would love to see the Pride cruise on by! :cool:

We sailed Pride last summer on one of the Bermuda cruises. We docked around 8:30, so we were under Bay Bridge around 6-6:30. We were still in bed. ;)

Some Baltimore cruises we've docked later - closer to 10. I would recommend checking marinetraffic.com for Pride's location that morning.

We sailed Pride last summer on one of the Bermuda cruises. We docked around 8:30, so we were under Bay Bridge around 6-6:30. We were still in bed. ;)

Some Baltimore cruises we've docked later - closer to 10. I would recommend checking marinetraffic.com for Pride's location that morning.

I agree, if the the Pride is on time. Tracking the arrival and sailing would be best.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

I agree, if the the Pride is on time. Tracking the arrival and sailing would be best.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

If it's as early as 8:30, we won't see it. :(

We'll be arriving at Sandy Point around 7-7:30, so if it sticks to the 10:00 planned arrival, we're hoping to see it around 8:30ish... I have the Marine Traffic app, so I'll be keeping a close eye.