Does the coffee bar have non fat or sugar free lattes?

14cruisegirl

Do you add your own SF syrup to the latte after it is made, or have you been able to have them use it to make a SF latte for you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

That was going to be my question as well.

Recently on the Caribbean Princess, I got the no fat latte and just added splenda.

Does anyone know if they offer soy milk at the IC? I just told my sister about the SF syrups, but she was asking about Soy.

Thanks!

If you ask for Soy milk at the IC they will make it with Soy - not sure whether it is unsweetened / unflavoured, but you can ask. As for lattes with milk pulled from cows, it is just that - espresso shot(s) and milk - not artificial flavour / colour, unless you ask.

Do you add your own SF syrup to the latte after it is made, or have you been able to have them use it to make a SF latte for you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

After. Just make sure you have a stir stick or spoon. I have full sized bottles at home that we use (I love pumpkin spice - we also have hazelnut, cinnamon vanilla, and caramel - all sugar free).

Where do you get this? I'd love to get a chocolate one.

A couple of places - I've bought them from amazon (Canada), and some online coffee places. In the US, you can order from the Torani website directly - they have the 375 ml bottle available in the sugar free chocolate. I've also bought Davinci sugar free syrups and they are good as well.

A couple of places - I've bought them from amazon (Canada), and some online coffee places. In the US, you can order from the Torani website directly - they have the 375 ml bottle available in the sugar free chocolate. I've also bought Davinci sugar free syrups and they are good as well.

Thank you!