Photos of the Newly Renovated Mariner of the Seas!

I just got off the Mariner earlier today and had a fabulous time. It was a VERY quick cruise (2 days), but myself and other coworkers were invited so 1. We can test out the customer service and renovations to make sure guests will have an amazing time and 2. We can have our own personal experience that we can share with others so they will want to sail on this beautiful ship. The staff was great and I have no complaints from my end. I will be limited to answer certain questions, as this sailing was made up of RCCL employees. However, I know everyone is seeking photos of the redesign, so that's what I'll be posting. Enjoy!

P.S. - I apologize in advance, but the photos will appear mixed together, as I couldn't figure out to organize the photos while using Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/162778383@N04/shares/VWm954

I just got off the Mariner earlier today and had a fabulous time. It was a VERY quick cruise (2 days), but myself and other coworkers were invited so 1. We can test out the customer service and renovations to make sure guests will have an amazing time and 2. We can have our own personal experience that we can share with others so they will want to sail on this beautiful ship. The staff was great and I have no complaints from my end. I will be limited to answer certain questions, as this sailing was made up of RCCL employees. However, I know everyone is seeking photos of the redesign, so that's what I'll be posting. Enjoy!

P.S. - I apologize in advance, but the photos will appear mixed together, as I couldn't figure out to organize the photos while using Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/162778383@N04/shares/VWm954

Nice photos. What is the Bamboo Room?

Thank you for posting. Do you have photos of your cabin? Were the cabins refurbished as well?

I did not take a photo of the cabin as they were not refurbished. I was in a 1T category and loved seeing the promenade. However, the room was in clean condition and our steward was great :):):)

Nice photos. What is the Bamboo Room?

It's a super cool Tiki Bar. Very intimate. I was sitting in the promenade and looked over and saw a few people who had very unique drinking glasses. I asked where they get them from and they said The Bamboo Room. I checked them out and the designs of the drink holders are Polynesian themed. I'm not a drinker but for those that are, you have to check this place out!