Blogging about recent Hebridean cruise...

Unregistered, just back from your Hebridean International cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:10 PM.
Germany
1,084 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
I am in the process of blogging about our recent Hebridean cruise. We sailed March 15-22 on the "Spirit of Scotland" tour. If you are interested in reading along, here is a link to the first post. I plan to write another review for Cruise Critic as an update to the one I wrote in 2012. For now, I will just say it was yet another wonderful cruise!

http://travelingovereducatedhousewif...-scotland.html
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Our first cruise- Vision of the Seas- June 4, 2009 Baltics
New York
8,582 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Just found this and wanted to say Thank You! Hope you are still checking the thread. We have gotten on the Hebridean Princess mailing list, and hope to take one of their cruises someday but probably after Lord of the Glens -- have you by any chance taken that cruise or heard of it?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email me: [email protected]
Blogs: Jazzbeaux Blogs

I am not an employee of Cruise Critic and I don't speak for Cruise Critic. All opinions are mine alone. Also, I'm only a Host on the various River forums -- everywhere else I'm "just plain Jazz."

Booked:
Azamara Quest Costa Rica 1-2018
AMA Discover Africa 5-2018
Viking Sun British Isles Explorer 8-2018
Celebrity Edge Caribbean B2B / Celebrity Equinox Caribbean B2B 1-2019 [will choose one!]

Completed:
Crown Princess Classic Canada & New England 10-2017
Norwegian Pride of America Hawaii 10-2016; Azamara Quest Norwegian Fjords 8-2016; Celebrity Constellation Greek Isles 5-2016; AmaDagio Provence 9-2015; Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos 5-2015; Celebrity Eclipse Southern Carib 3-2015; Fresco Tours A Kinder Camino walking tour 9-2014; Crystal Serenity Mediterranean 5-2014; Coral Princess Panama Canal 1-2014; AmaCello Rhine 8-2013; Coral Princess Alaska 6-2013; Ireland Fly-Drive 9-2012; Norwegian Dawn Caribbean 3-2013 / Celebrity Summit Caribbean 1-2012 / Oceania Insignia Mediterranean 5-2011 / Fair Dinkum (Erie Canal bareboat) 7-2003 / Costa Italia Caribbean 5-1974
Germany
1,084 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
You're welcome. I think I have heard of Lord of the Glens, but I haven't taken it.

I have to admit that Hebridean has kind of ruined me for other cruise lines. Besides the fact that it's so all inclusive and unusual, it's also expensive! But you really do get what you pay for, which makes it fine for me to spend the money.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Spain
268 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Hello, Just found this and read your blog, very interesting. I've never cruised with hebredian but heard that they are very good.

I lived in Suffolk near Mildenhall fo over 30 years and had American friends who were stationed there, So sad when it closed and i believe it has now become a housing estate. We have since moved from Suffolk to Spain and have been here now for 10 years.
Once again thank you for sharing your experiences. Happy cruising.
Germany
1,084 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Thanks for reading. I don't believe Mildenhall has closed yet, though I believe there are plans to close it in a few years. I heard it would close on 2020. I could be wrong, though.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature