Independence of the Seas 5 night Daily Compass?

MR LED

Great! We board on 11/27 and look forward to seeing the Compass. I hope you enjoy the cruise director aka Bing Bong. We've had him twice and love him! Enjoy your cruise! :D

We will be on Indy 1/12. Will Mark Walker still be on this ship? I sailed with him a few other times and he is my absolute favorite.

Was that Terminal 29?

Embarking/Disembarking - Our hotel shuttle dropped us off at Terminal 29 at 10:30. There was about 30 people in front of us at security and no line for check in. We waited in seats near the check-in for 30 minutes and then were moved upstairs. We were on the ship at 11:30am.

We self-disembarked (after a nice MDR breakfast) at 8:30. We were hearded into two lines for customs. We ended up in a long line near the mobile passport entrance. 45 minutes later we were in the taxi to FLL.

Not that bad, but they did delay starting self disembarking from 6:30 to 7:15am which created a backup.

42ec82d1ae8bc02362f3bf9bc2a73e5d.jpg1afe825f2a0e7ffdc852c496597c08ed.jpg42ec82d1ae8bc02362f3bf9bc2a73e5d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think these cards are a great idea. Haven't seen them before. We don't drink enough to get the drink packages offered but these I think we would use. I just wonder if there are any restrictions on mixed drinks?

I think these cards are a great idea. Haven't seen them before. We don't drink enough to get the drink packages offered but these I think we would use. I just wonder if there are any restrictions on mixed drinks?

They starting showing up in the bars on day 2, I guess they didn’t sell enough full drink packages on day 1, so they put these out to entice people

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Should not have taken that long to go through customs. Something unusual must have been going on.

The CPB agents didn't show up till about 7 AM and the line finally started moving about 7:15. From walking out of the cabin (around 7:30) to Uber pick up was about 30 min for us - that was with a short cut via the empty unused Mobile Passport line .