First Carnival Cruise and LAST

merbear6

They are charging me $97 more than what was on my final statement, PLUS a bunch of other random pending charges.. I feel bad for whoever receives my phone call today.

I'd wait until all the charges are posted (or fall off) and then call and get all the errors taken care of all at once.

They are charging me $97 more than what was on my final statement, PLUS a bunch of other random pending charges.. I feel bad for whoever receives my phone call today.

Random charges on your credit card are not unusual. All cruise lines do that as verification only.

They will drop off in a few days.....

Are you sure that $97 isn't the daily service charge?

Edit...Never mind. I see it was a 3 day cruise. Either way, I don't suggest going in to it yelling and screaming.

Sounds like this is a pending charge that in a day or two will be the firm charge but that you might have some charges pending that might go away from when you boarded.

You might want to give this a couple of days and then see what shows up as your final charge.

Keith

No one can do anything about pending charges. You need to wait until they clear or drop off before disputing anything with Carnival.

Then, if you need to call, you may want to use some common courtesy and act like an adult when discussing any problems. The phone agent is not responsible for your bill.

It happens sometimes. Relax. Call them in a few days if necessary after you cool down.

Based on this one post, I predict a bad future for you on CC.

DON