Tour change from Orient Beach (French) to Kim Sha Beach in Simpson Bay

nelblu

Got 6 separate e-mails from RCL:') advising that the "St. Marteen Beach Rendezvous" was replaced by Kim Sha Beach in Simpson Bay. No explanation given.

Been to Orient Beach many times and enjoyed it, although the water can be rough at times.

Never been to Simpson and would appreciate any feedback-good or bad.

Before calling RCL, I'll look at the tour description and see if alike and includes lunch with a drink, beach chair and umbrella.

Itinerary: Anthem 12 nite sailing on Jan. 28th.

Got 6 separate e-mails from RCL:') advising that the "St. Marteen Beach Rendezvous" was replaced by Kim Sha Beach in Simpson Bay. No explanation given.

Been to Orient Beach many times and enjoyed it, although the water can be rough at times.

Never been to Simpson and would appreciate any feedback-good or bad.

Before calling RCL, I'll look at the tour description and see if alike and includes lunch with a drink, beach chair and umbrella.

Itinerary: Anthem 12 nite sailing on Jan. 28th.

You might also try going under the Ports or Call section here and post your question under the St Martin board. Usually there are a couple of locals there who are great to answer questions.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

After wasting my time with the pre-cruise planner dept. called the D+ desk to get a description of the Simpson Bay tour. I was told that the Orient Beach tour has not been cancelled and to disregard the 6 e-mails. I would not have bothered them except that when I get to the cruise planner section of my reservation I get kicked out and get a message of "the webpage cannot be found". This has been happening frequently recently.