Who is sailing on Seaside soon and planning to post reviews/photos

Sunshine2U

Next month we will be on the ship. Was hoping to get as much info before then, but it seems to be a trickle of pics and such. Just have to wait a bit I guess.

The ship looks great, the cabin pics I have seen leave a lot to be desired.

On the ship right now. Not going too well. Posted my impressions at MSC thread.

Sent from my Z981 using Forums mobile app

It's always interesting how people can have vastly different experiences on the same ship. So many variables at play. I have a couple friends onboard now sailing their way towards the Caribbean and they are having a blast. They love the ship. Is it perfect? No, but maiden inaugural sailings rarely are. Sort of to be expected.

I do hope you're managing to have some fun and making the most out of the situation.

We are having a blast. This was a bargain so my expectations were minimal to begin with. We stay busy with trips to the gym, pool and watching a lot of TV. We are enjoying the Zipline and the few activities they plan. Antigua is coming up in two days, so that will be fun. All in all, not the best cruise, but still enjoying the time on the ocean.

We are having a blast. This was a bargain so my expectations were minimal to begin with. We stay busy with trips to the gym, pool and watching a lot of TV. We are enjoying the Zipline and the few activities they plan. Antigua is coming up in two days, so that will be fun. All in all, not the best cruise, but still enjoying the time on the ocean.

Good to hear! Making the most of situations that are not always ideal or perfect is all part of the adventure of travel. Enjoy.