LOS booking show times

We're departing out of Barcelona on 8/4/12. I saw we can make reservations for the shows. I went ahead and booked the ice show, because there was a time that worked well and I had read that was a small venue. I don't really want to book the other two shows since I'm not sure what nights we'll be up for going. Some of our days our very booked and we might be too tired. Does anyone know if you can usually get into the other shows without a reservation fairly easily? It that is the case, I would prefer to decide on a day by day basis what we want to do after dinner. Thanks!

Hi Carolinesmom

we just returned from this cruise yesterday, we did prebook everything, but we noticed a lot of people just arrived at the start time and found a seat no problem, and our sailing was fully booked so I don't think you will have a problem

wendy

x

We are trying to decide what to do for our September sailing on Liberty as well.

We thought we would book a reservation so we have it reserved and then change as necessary once we are on board.

I wish they would have spread out the shows over multiple days. It may be just too much for us to do in one day. We must be getting old. :-)

LOL gordo

I know what you mean, our first stop was Toulon in France, we also had the ice show at 5pm our Encore show at 9:15 AND it was formal night all at the same time !!!

took some organising

wendy

x

meant to say I will try and get the compasses uploaded sometime today if anyone is interested

• 2 weeks later...
LOL gordo

I know what you mean, our first stop was Toulon in France, we also had the ice show at 5pm our Encore show at 9:15 AND it was formal night all at the same time !!!

took some organising

wendy

x

meant to say I will try and get the compasses uploaded sometime today if anyone is interested

Wow - that was a lot going on.

We would be very interested in seeing the compasses from your sailing. This will help tremendously with our planning. Thanks so much.

Archived