Any Favorite Can't Miss Specialty Drinks??

Yuridog

I haven't been on Royal Caribbean in over 4 years. I remember that I used to always enjoy the Mango Tango drinks and Labadoozies.

What are the current specialty drinks that I shouldn't miss when I get on Liberty next week? Any suggestions?

I haven't been on Royal Caribbean in over 4 years. I remember that I used to always enjoy the Mango Tango drinks and Labadoozies.

What are the current specialty drinks that I shouldn't miss when I get on Liberty next week? Any suggestions?

Some may not consider it a "specialty" drink, but for me, it's all about the Mango Mojito when I sail! The best one I ever had was on Freedom.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

If you like Labadoozie, you might like (I think its called Miami Vice) combo of a Strawberry Daquiri and a Pina Colada. I'm a beer drinker/whiskey drinker on land, but when I get on a cruise away from the guys, I may get a few of these.

If you like Labadoozie, you might like (I think its called Miami Vice) combo of a Strawberry Daquiri and a Pina Colada. I'm a beer drinker/whiskey drinker on land, but when I get on a cruise away from the guys, I may get a few of these.

Miami vice is my sail away drink....a must have while we pull out of port....:D

Do they make kiss on the lips? NCL has no clue what that is but I got addicted on Carnival.

That is a carnival drink, but it may be known by another name (a lot do, like the miami vice also called a lava flow). The drink starts with a frozen mango mix (much like a frozen colada mix) but I do not think that is available on rccl. (peach schnapps and grenadine complete the recipe).

Look though the specialty drink menu to see if it is known by something else - but again, the base of frozen mango drink may not be available.

Mango Tango's for the sail away! Yummy. 5 or 10 years ago they used to have a specialty drink for the sail away called an Oozy Woozy. Seems to me they were also pretty good.:D

Do they still serve Mango Tango's? On our last cruise 2 years ago the bartender acted like he had never heard of it. He gave me something with Mango in it but it wasn't a Mango Tango.

Do they still serve Mango Tango's? On our last cruise 2 years ago the bartender acted like he had never heard of it. He gave me something with Mango in it but it wasn't a Mango Tango.

We have seen something called a Mango Mai Tai.

Archived