golf simulator

Hi looking at the adventure and son is interested in the golf simulator. Does anyone know what the charge is? Was told you pay a one off fee of $25 for the duration of the cruise. Also do you have to have a one to one with a member of staff first and is there a charge for that? Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
I have a screen grab from the "what's included" page from Royal's website and right on the list it say Golf simulator is included. Here is the image.

Some other errors on that web page:

Steam room and sauna are not free on Oasis and Allure.

24 hour snacks are not free on many ships. As soon as Park Cafe closes on Vision / Radiance class ships, I believe the only option is room service for a charge.

Edited by clarea

Are there clubs on board are we better taking our own xx might be worth showing them that add but I doubt it will make a difference :confused:

I have printed it off and placed in my cruise folder, and am thinking of showing them the add, if they say there is a cost. I am of the mind that, if you don't ask or show, you don't get.

What I understand from reading is they do have clubs on-board.

Are there clubs on board are we better taking our own xx might be worth showing them that add but I doubt it will make a difference :confused:

Yes there clubs on board both left and right handed, unless it has change a few years ago you had to pay. Sometimes they have small events like longest drive and closes to the pin check the compass when on board but I still think you have to pay a small charge.

Yes there clubs on board both left and right handed, unless it has change a few years ago you had to pay. Sometimes they have small events like longest drive and closes to the pin check the compass when on board but I still think you have to pay a small charge.

Just not sure if its worth taking our own if you have to pay a lot Other half loves longest drive comps so we will watch out for that

Terrie