Outdoor movies on Anthem?

plum24

We're sailing on the 8-night Bahamas cruise. Anyone know if they'll screen outdoor movies or which ones? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the 7 night Bahamas last March and they did show outdoor movies - I think it was every night - even when it was cold. We are on the 8 night in December - when are you going?

What kind of service is provided during those outdoor movies?

Are there free popcorn and snacks served? Princess and Holland America do so, and also there’s a corner for complimentary warm food.

Carnival provides free popcorn during outdoor movies.

And RCI On Anthem otS?

Are there free popcorn and snacks served? Princess and Holland America do so, and also there’s a corner for complimentary warm food.

And RCI On Anthem otS?

Nothing.

And RCI On Anthem otS?

In March, I got my coffee before the movie and snacks (cookies) and brought them up with me.

In March, I got my coffee before the movie and snacks (cookies) and brought them up with me.

Same idea that I have. But it’s a little sad that there’s no dedicated snack area for the movies.

Nevertheless I’d do it like that...

Further we have second dinner time next year. I don’t know if we make it to the movies, when they’re broadcasted during our dinner time...

Same idea that I have. But it’s a little sad that there’s no dedicated snack area for the movies.

Nevertheless I’d do it like that...

Further we have second dinner time next year. I don’t know if we make it to the movies, when they’re broadcasted during our dinner time...

One thing to remember is that the buffet closes quite early (like 9:30 at the latest). So, no easy way to pop in there. I thought, at least in March, there were some movies that started at 10/10:30? The only reason I recall is because I dozed off waiting :loudcry:.

One thing to remember is that the buffet closes quite early (like 9:30 at the latest). So, no easy way to pop in there. I thought, at least in March, there were some movies that started at 10/10:30? The only reason I recall is because I dozed off waiting :loudcry:.

There should be some venue open on the ship with pizza slices or other snacks after 9:30pm.

There should be some venue open on the ship with pizza slices or other snacks after 9:30pm.

Yes. On the Promenade (well, by the coffee - for me, everything is in relation to coffee locations).

I only wanted to point out the "early" close on the buffet since many lines keep some parts open for "snacks" into the evening hours.

Personally, once I'm done with dinner, well, I'll carry that poor cookie that I just **know** I want, with me until the next day! LOL

Poolside movies are shown at 7 & 10 pm unless there's an NFL game on, the game will be shown at poolside.

Yes. On the Promenade (well, by the coffee - for me, everything is in relation to coffee locations).

I only wanted to point out the "early" close on the buffet since many lines keep some parts open for "snacks" into the evening hours.

Personally, once I'm done with dinner, well, I'll carry that poor cookie that I just **know** I want, with me until the next day! LOL

WJ on Anthem closes at 9, so doesn't work well for 10pm movie. Johnny Rockets and Seaplex Doghouse are open until 9:30pm, still not great for a late movie.

I am planning on getting pizza at Sorrentos since that is open I think 12 midnight or maybe 1 in the morning and carrying it up to the movies. I know on Granduer of the seas and even Carnival Pride you would still have to walk a little but to get late night snacks to watch poolside movies.

On our sailing on Oasis, or maybe Allure (cant remember which it was) they had free popcorn.. Sad that they don't offer that on Anthem.

Yes - hopefully someone reading this will agree and have free movie type snacks and beverages for the movie. It would be a fun way to enhance the experience.

You could also grab some munchies "to go" from the Windjammer as well depending on timing.

One of my favourite cruise moments is sitting at the edge of the pool with DW on Christmas Day, feet in the water watching "Christmas Vacation" and reciting all the lines with all the other pax watching the movie.