Divina Cabin 12076-And Fantastica

April42749

The MSC website is driving me crazy. There always seems to be "just one" cabin available.

I am currently looking at 2/25...and the one Interior Cabin is 12076 which is right by the elevator. Has anyone had this cabin and if so, any noise issues?

Another question is with the drinks for the Fantastica experience. I know this is a stupid question, but does the cost of the experience include tips or will I be expected to tip for each drink?

Thank you

Another question is with the drinks for the Fantastica experience. I know this is a stupid question, but does the cost of the experience include tips or will I be expected to tip for each drink?

Thank you

No such thing as a stupid question ............. There's no need to tip every time you get a drink - there's a daily charge that covers all your service tips. If you feel, at the end of the cruise, that you got exceptional service (from servers or your MDR waiter/cabin steward, etc) you can always tip them a little extra.

Can't answer your cabin question - sorry!

The MSC website is driving me crazy. There always seems to be "just one" cabin available.

I am currently looking at 2/25...and the one Interior Cabin is 12076 which is right by the elevator. Has anyone had this cabin and if so, any noise issues?

Thank you

We are staying in 12072 next week, so I'll let you know about the noise issue when we get back.

• 2 weeks later...