Help With Booking Two Rooms

GTO-Girl

We are thinking about taking my daughter & two granddaughters on the Oasis. We are Diamond, but daughter has only sailed with Royal once.

I keep reading about booking one of us in each room to get the discount and then getting our cards changed upon boarding.

Guess I am a little slow....could someone explain to me how this is done and how exactly do we get the accounts and cards corrected upon boarding?

Remember.....I need the “booking for dummies” version...😜😜😜

Book one adult and one child in each stateroom. This gets you a Diamond balcony discount in each stateroom since only one guest has to be Diamond in a stateroom to get the discount. Once onboard, go to Guest Services and get extras key for the child and adult that want to move.

Book one adult and one child in each stateroom. This gets you a Diamond balcony discount in each stateroom since only one guest has to be Diamond in a stateroom to get the discount. Once onboard, go to Guest Services and get extras key for the child and adult that want to move.

So if one room had me, my adult daughter and one child what about my adult daughter having her own account? Would that be taken care of durIng the online checkin where I would put her own charge card information?

Told you it was “for dummies”....😩😩😩

So if one room had me, my adult daughter and one child what about my adult daughter having her own account? Would that be taken care of durIng the online checkin where I would put her own charge card information?

Told you it was “for dummies”....😩😩😩

Correct. When you fill out the online stuff (something like 90 days out) you say "I will pay for these guests". Other folks fill out their online data and say they pay for themselves. You can also set up cash accounts and just pay when the account hits $200. You still need to have the card scanned when you check in at the terminal, so you can also set this up there.