So sing, dance and have fun

Just the day after have a run

H...Happy..Yes

O...Over eat..No

L...Love..Yes

I...Icing on everything..No,( maybe) OK No

D...Dancing..Yes

A...Apple Cider (hard or soft) Maybe

Y...You eating right all month long..Yes? No? Maybe?

S...Seeing us All trying our BEST..Isn't that ALL WE can ask for?

Hey Belle and Diana. I’m down 1.5 this week. Lost the cruise weight almost immediately but now stuck right back where I was. I’ll keep plugging.

On a side note, I was happy to see us stretch to two pages last week! Lots of activity is nice. I really don’t use CC that much anymore, but keep the app front and center just for this group. Hope we can keep it up!

Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes Mike and Diana I sure miss the people not coming in like they use to.

Even miss the people who use to just read (hope we helped them) use

to be over a 1000, now only in hundreds.

Hope just busy Holidays and people will come in January to lose winter weight

if gained or to keep losing and/or to maintain. We're waiting for you.

I stayed the same. Trying to lose or maintain this month. Remember the Challenge!

Mike glad cruise weight off. Now to lose more or maintain.

Diana sorry for the gain, hope off next week and then lose or maintain.

If we can maintain all month of December and New Year's Eve and Day..

that's a win too.

Alright where's the rest of our group. Report in.

Lizette Congrats! Just take it ten lbs at a time. You got the first ten.

It might seem like a mountain but you are going down it a little at a time.

Good Job! Remember your never alone in here. We all have a mountain

and are trying to get down too.

Have a good weekend.

Absolutely Lizette! Keep it up. My mountain is around 50lbs. And I’m well over half way there! It happens, it just takes a lot of time unfortunately. But this is a great place to check in every week to help keep on track! Have a great weekend!!

Down 1 to an even 200 yesterday morning. Could be eating better, but for the time of year it is, I'll take it. Motivation is still there, just have to keep busy somehow someway or else I start to feel my stomach calling (for no good reason).

Keep it up Lizette - admitting and taking ownership of the "mountain" puts you in control of it, not the other way around. I put my numbers up because it forces me to admit where I am to the world (at least the group) and it helps me be more accountable to it.

Sold the motorcycle last weekend - wasn't getting any miles and wasting away in the garage. Put the money towards new cardio equipment - should arrive Tuesday - very excited as it is something I've wanted for quite a while! I'll leave the weekend for you all to guess, but will post pics when it arrives - I promise :-)!

Really enjoying the dog - she's fully settled in and part of the family. It's the first animal in my entire life that I actually had input in picking (all the others were picked by others or inherited). Still lots of puppy in her but so much fun at the park - she exudes per joy and happiness and it makes me all warm and fuzzy with how we bonded. (Wore her out just now!} She's killing the budget with chew toys - but cheaper than new furniture!

Missus is rocking the keto diet/eating. It works for her - more energy, less sugar cravings, etc. Me - still chicken, fat free hot dogs, salads, etc.

Glad to see all the activity here - helps every week listening to others as well as sharing the challenges. Have a great weekend!

bb71ec640d4787d3d382e13db8a4ff2b.jpg

Edited by shootr

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice start to the thread! Thanks. Yes it is December & we had a little of the white stuff yesterday, luckily not enough to stop me from attending a Community Christmas lunch.

I've had a few lunches out this week so after Wed.'s big turkey one decided to weigh in on Thursday & Friday. Well the pound I was up Thursday was gone Friday so let's say I stayed the same!;)

Have a good week & see you Thursday or Friday. I have another lunch out next Wed. Seems all the lunches around here are on Wednesdays.

~ Jo ~ :)

Nice to see the thread busy.

Lizette, I commend you. You are doing great.

Jo, glad you stayed the same. The eating out is tough.

Shootr, good on the loss and your dog is just too cute. Glad you guys are having fun.

Golfer, welcome. that is a great loss and only 2 lb. gain on your cruise, terrific.

I was at the "out of the overweight category" for my height about a year ago but............I'm about 10 lbs. over that right now. It's been a little harder since we moved. I'll have to find more motivation.

Diana

I lost 45 pounds in the 5 months before our October 2 week cruise in the Caribbean and only gained 2 on the cruise. Those 2 went away in the week after and I am down 3 more and feeling good!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What did you do to lose 45 lbs. in 5 months?

Sold the motorcycle last weekend - wasn't getting any miles and wasting away in the garage. Put the money towards new cardio equipment - should arrive Tuesday - very excited as it is something I've wanted for quite a while! I'll leave the weekend for you all to guess, but will post pics when it arrives - I promise :-)!

shootr, probably a sad day getting rid of the motorcycle I guess? It hurt to sell my Dad's Corvette. Same deal, it was just wasting away in the garage and represented money better spent elsewhere. Hope the cardio equipment goes well. My treadmill was well worth the investment. We've seen a lot of miles and lbs go by together. Hope you enjoy the same!

Hello Everyone be it Sunday afternoon, evening or Monday morning!

(Depends when you read this and/or where you live)

Hope everyone's weekend went well.

Jo Glad you stayed the same

Cruise42 Nice to see you again

Golfer Nice loss, glad you found something that works for you.

Another week in December to get through without a gain. Can we do it?

My wife and I were introduced to a high protein plan that also has intermittent fasting. Tasty food and a real lifestyle nutrient change for us.

Does the plan have a specific name? I basically do that myself but have no where near that type of weight loss.

Does the plan have a specific name? I basically do that myself but have no where near that type of weight loss.

It does, but I don't know if CC allows website addresses. If you would like to email me, I'll send you the link. My address is bob at educom dot com

Cheers ... Bob

It does, but I don't know if CC allows website addresses. If you would like to email me, I'll send you the link. My address is bob at educom dot com

Cheers ... Bob

There are threads on here asking if people use Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig, etc. so I would think it's OK. Plus I'm sure some of our posters would like to know the name also.

So I skipped out on my office Christmas lunch today and came home. Then proceeded to eat all of last nights leftovers. [emoji53] So I likely accomplished little. Having trouble sticking to “no sugar” unfortunately. Won’t make much progress again til I master that.

There are threads on here asking if people use Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig, etc. so I would think it's OK. Plus I'm sure some of our posters would like to know the name also.

Isagenix ... my website on their site is gibsonsgolfer.isagenix.com

Cheers ... Bob

"Cardio" equipment has arrived!

Trust me, 30 minutes of speed metal is a heck of a full body workout, lol. (Actually been away from a kit for 2 decades and all muscle memory is gone - so back to rudiments for a while)

But what good is exercise if it isn't fun!?!

8eaca0a412a5289bc121a2ce35ff1636.jpg