Lots of Honor - Port Canaveral

MDren75

Has anybody used Lots of Honor recently? We used them last year and had a good experience, so we were looking to use them again this month. Their website says the days are available, but I get an odd recording when calling their phone number.

Has anybody used Lots of Honor recently? We used them last year and had a good experience, so we were looking to use them again this month. Their website says the days are available, but I get an odd recording when calling their phone number.

Do a search for Lots of Honor on these boards for comments from some of the locals.

Unless things have changed the latest reviews were not very good.

Several other lots in the area with much better reviews...

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

recommended places:

Park n Cruise https://parkcruise.com/

Park Port Canaveral http://www.parkportcanaveral.com

both of these are within sight of the ships ... L of H is/was significantly further out and is in a location that personally, as a local, I would not feel comfortable leaving my car at.

between the 2, which is closer actually depends on which terminal you are talking about. If you measure from a central point in the port they are the same distance by road. PnC IS a gravel lot and their shaded waiting build was whacked by IRMA and yet to be replaced. PPC is a paved lot and has never had a shaded waiting area so far as I know.

They constantly 'fight' to have the lowest price, but both change price FREQUENTLY. I see today they are both $10.95 (but run the price out cuz there can be 'surprise' extra fees and taxes). I used PnC two weeks ago at $8.95 a day (with advance ressie online)

lastly: PPC is associated with the Radisson at the Port if that matters to you ... and is actually using the parking area associated with an office building that has been vacant since the end of the Space Shuttle Program. BUT, that building HAS been sold and is currently under reconstruction for some new owner. I wonder what will happen to PPC if/when the new company wants their parking back .....

• 4 weeks later...