Seaside Yacht Club Menu

Perini3

I am also interested.

Have done yacht club several times in Divina.

Although their food was very good....the dinner choices were VERY limited.

I was going to ask, when we got onboard, if I could see the menus for the week so we could plan when to use our black card benefit at the specialty restaurants.

So does the YC dinner and lunch menu change daily? I'm hoping so.

The Haven menu on NCL remains the same for lunch and dinner, even on a two week cruise. Never changes. Mind you it's a pretty good menu but some variety is always nice.

The Haven menu on NCL remains the same for lunch and dinner, even on a two week cruise. Never changes. Mind you it's a pretty good menu but some variety is always nice.

On the Divina , the dinner menu changed daily but as I recall the choice was between 2 items for each coarse.

There were times I would see an appetizer or main coarse on the main dining room menu more to my liking.

Sometimes the 'fancier' the restaurant, the 'fancier ' the food. I prefer abit more simpler food.

I would feel like I was insulting them if I asked for something else.

On Divinia it had some items there every night and then different items each night on the other part of the menu. They had nice lobsters one night and we were able to have for apps and main. Food was very good.

On Divinia it had some items there every night and then different items each night on the other part of the menu. They had nice lobsters one night and we were able to have for apps and main. Food was very good.

Not sure I understand.......apps and main.

Do you mean off the Main restaurant menu ?

If so, did you have to order them in advance ?

I think they mean appetizer/starter and main/entree

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree. That’s exactly what that statement would mean in NZ.

Funny how the English language can vary so wildly and what makes perfect sense to one English speaker is confusing to another.

Also, just incase anyone is interested: In NZ, the word entree (which means entrance in French) is used to mean an appetiser/starter rather than a main.

Edited by oskarNZ

I am just hoping that the dinner menu is more "Americanized" than the one that was previously post by Bea from her Meraviglia cruise. Too many funky fish dishes for my palate and my fiance would be shut out since she eats zero seafood. I prefer King crab, lobster, shrimp and Ahi tuna.

I am just hoping that the dinner menu is more "Americanized" than the one that was previously post by Bea from her Meraviglia cruise. Too many funky fish dishes for my palate and my fiance would be shut out since she eats zero seafood. I prefer King crab, lobster, shrimp and Ahi tuna.

Personally I hope they don't 'Americanize' the menu at the expense of the European style they have now, which is a massive draw for me to MSC.

I'd be quite happy if they 'enhance' the menu (as in add without taking away) with some Americanized dishes, but not to remove the European ones

Not sure I understand.......apps and main.

Do you mean off the Main restaurant menu ?

If so, did you have to order them in advance ?

I'm probably using a bit of NCL lingo, but in YC restaurant Le Muse we had lobsters for our main course and also as an appetizer say instead of oysters or whatever else they listed on the menu as appetizers. So basically a double course of lobster.

See post 101 for pics of the lobster:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2532066&page=6

Edited by dexddd

This past September, in the Yacht Club on Divina we had no problem ordering entrree's from the main dining room while in Le Muse. Our waiter was perfectly happy to get them for us and even added his own Yacht Club Touch to them when serving. We were a table of 5 and almost always had at least one ordering from the MDR menu

This past September, in the Yacht Club on Divina we had no problem ordering entrree's from the main dining room while in Le Muse. Our waiter was perfectly happy to get them for us and even added his own Yacht Club Touch to them when serving. We were a table of 5 and almost always had at least one ordering from the MDR menu

Good to know.