MSC Divina GoPro Aftermovie

OceansOfTravels

Hello all,

Instead of writing a full length photo review for my first MSC cruise, I decided to make a 4 minute montage video using a GoPro instead. I had an AMAZING cruise on the MSC Divina, and by the end of it, it had earned its spot as my favorite cruise ship to date. The only regret I had about the cruise was having not tried MSC much sooner. We cruised in a Bella OV on Deck 4 to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Nassau for 7 nights. I had been to each port many times before, so it was really more of a relaxing beach cruise than a cruise aimed at seeing new places, as the new experiences were all ship-based. However, I can still help with any port and ship questions you may have! I hope you all enjoy the video! :D

Thanks, great video! MSC Divina is one of my favorites too.

Bret

Enjoyed your video very much!! Just back a week ago from first MSC cruise also on the Divina and loved it as well. Nice job and thanks for sharing!!

Thank you both for watching, and for the nice comments! :)

Great video. Thanks for posting. Can I ask, was the first beach scene in Ocho Rios? If so, which beach was it please?

Thank you for watching! And yes, it was. It was the Margaritaville beach right by the cruise port, it's about a 10 minute walk. You can rent chairs there and hang out for the day, there is free wifi, a pool, and obviously the restaurants and bars that Margaritaville is known for. My grandmother did not want to go too far that day, so it worked out nicely being so close, and I enjoyed the day there.

Thanks. I think that will suit us just fine.

I'm glad! It's a great alternative to having to go through the taxi process. It's loud and lively, so if you're looking for quiet, then I would maybe keep up the search, but if noise doesn't bother, or you like to party, then it will be fine! You will have a great time.