Ideas for two young women in Grand Cayman!

aussi3itup

My best friend and I will be on a cruise that stops in Aruba in Grand Cayman. We are looking for something to do and we love all types of activities. There is a chance I will be pregnant by that point so we need to avoid things such as JetSkiing or super rough things like horseback riding.

We both enjoy the beach, snorkeling, parasailing, and much more! We have looked through the Carnival options and nothing has quite stuck out to us.

Rays reef and rum point tour with native ways. Just did it and it was awesome. I can extra recommend it because I was sick that day with a very bad cold and they worked around me. I felt very safe and it was still thrilling. And its a small group tour. Not a million people in the water with the rays all at once. We were not babied on the snorkling but they kept a good eye on the weak snorkler. I don't have the link handy but you can Google. Sometimes it takes Sharon a bit to get back to emails and make sure the times work. If they don't, just explain it to Sharon and she will likely adjust. She is a native English speaker as were the bus driver and the boat guys but they seem to struggle a bit with ship time versus grand Cayman time. So make sure you have that straight before you sail. Its a safe and very American port. It felt safer and easier to communicate the than Tampa!