Blue Bay Resort?

Cigar Dude

What is the cost of the Blue Bay Beach resort day pass?

Last time we went it was $8 per person. Included entry, lounge chair and umbrella. Food and drinks you had to pay for whatever you consume. It wasn't a resort like a "hotel resort", it was a private beach for the Blue Bay residential development, part of which has a hotel on site and most are residences.

We were at Blue Bay a few days ago. It was $8 each and included a chair, use of their restrooms, change rooms, and restaurant and bar. I would recommend water shoes, as it's a bit rocky and some coral. A few fish around and saw many with snorkel gear. I would also get there early. A few bus tours came after we arrived. It was quite full when we left at noon.

We were at Blue Bay a few days ago. It was $8 each and included a chair, use of their restrooms, change rooms, and restaurant and bar. I would recommend water shoes, as it's a bit rocky and some coral. A few fish around and saw many with snorkel gear. I would also get there early. A few bus tours came after we arrived. It was quite full when we left at noon.

Did you take a taxi? Can I ask what it cost?

About how long of ride was it? Thanks.

Edited by Denise Ann
Added info

• 2 weeks later...

Do you remember if the $8 included an umbrella as well? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
The last time we were in Curacao we went to Blue Bay Resort. Is that still a popular beach spot? Can you still do a day pass there?

Are there any others you would recommend?

Thanks.

Check out Kokomo Resort. $35 taxi ride each way for up to 4 people and I think our loungers were $10 for both. Good beach snorkeling. Very laid back and relaxed atmosphere. Cigar/cigarette friendly as well.:cool::cool: :cool: