Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

I have tried to post photos of the cabin, but I am told my photos are too big! The photos were taken with my iPhone 6s...any hints?

Post them via tapatalk that’s what I did and choose the option small.

I also have 6s.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm looking for any photos of Cabin 9001 - I'm booked on the sailing on the 5th of May, and would love to see any photos of my temporary home :)

We will be in 9001 on March 24th and have also been looking for pictures! If we don’t find any soon, I will be sure to take plenty and post when we return

Not posted for a long time but will be sailing on Seaside in the very near future, I manged to find a video our cabin on youtube, looks like it will be great.

Could you possibly let me know who posted it on You Tube - I'll need to let the other half know as this is his area of expertise!

Who are those bunk beds designed for? We will be travelling with our children, 17 and almost 15, so adult sized. Will they fit? Are these designed for adults?

Our two children slept on our bunk bends, but I'm 6'2", 230lbs and fit on them. Obviously I preferred sleeping on the bed but I could fit

Hi, Marco:

I'm curious if you ever found the accessible balcony video or any photos. Thanks

i did see a very small video of the YC balcony - Handicap - i need to search to find - the balcony was large, with 4 chairs - no table (perhaps as of yet) - and a ramp from the room to the balcony - only showed 2 twin beds, but did not see a sofa (i think there must be, but did not video - it is a different set up from a traditional YC balcony)- he also did not video the bathroom either, but i assume the same as the Inside Yacht Club Handicap that was previously posted,,,,if i find the video, i will upload it....