All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Did everyone see Captain Scala's Instagram post of the balcony cabin? Looks nice...same furnishings and layout as Seaside but the colours are so much nicer...steel blue rather than reddish maroon

Did they alter the closet at all?

Trouble is they are both doing the same Itinerary so it may be one of them and not both!

The March one we are looking at is 22nd, trouble is we have 4 options.

Corfu in September so we can check on our land, possible Divina sailing at Xmas or Seaview and Bellisima ... :confused:

Decisions indeed[emoji23]. Nice ones tho. The trouble im having is school holidays as its just me and my 7 yr old daughter now as my wife passed away 3 yrs ago so im probs gonna be the week after when the holidays start [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Martin ... Another one has come to light that might just win the day if I can convince my other half, in September which includes the Singapore grand Prix!

Sorry to hear about your wife, I am sure you will both enjoy the Seaview, always a pain with the kids holidays and pricing.

So, we've just booked YC on Seaview for Summer 2019. We, along with a couple of friends, looked at what other CLs for the same timeframe in the Med were offering, but the price for Seaview YC - and all that it offers - won out. :cool:

I have sailed in suites on rcl (owners suite on liberty and royal family suite on independence) but im loving the fact of a true all inclusive in the yacht club as with rcl the perks are really worth it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're on Seaside at the end of the year, H, aren't you?

I am :D can't wait!

So, we've just booked YC on Seaview for Summer 2019. We, along with a couple of friends, looked at what other CLs for the same timeframe in the Med were offering, but the price for Seaview YC - and all that it offers - won out. :cool:

Ooh was it a good price??

I am :D can't wait!

Ooh was it a good price??

It was certainly a lot cheaper, per day, than both Celebrity - in a Concierge suite with a drinks package included - and HAL (we didn't consider any other CLs). Neither offer anything near what YC does.

Our friends are embarking in Civitavecchia. MSC Ireland is only offering Barcelona as an embarkation port on the sailing we wanted (they're doing the flights, too. Cruises are generally cheaper when we choose to sail from Barcelona, anyway). So we had to look elsewhere. We ended up getting the cruise from Rome for over €400 (for 2) cheaper than MSC was charging for Barcelona embarkation with a company based in Germany who "scan the sea". :D