Snorkle Gear

SCLGFam2008

Good Morning:

Looking to get some ideas on some nice but not too expensive snorkle gear for both adults and children.

Any feedback is helpful.

Thank you. :)

Hi, I got some sets last year. They were fine. Go to Academy Sports. Snorkel combos are like 29.95

Good Morning:

Looking to get some ideas on some nice but not too expensive snorkle gear for both adults and children.

Any feedback is helpful.

Thank you. :)

My husband and I used snorkel full face and loved it. Wasn’t able to do the other type and we snorkeled to island in January. My grandson who is 6 used it in the pool and did flips under water and loved it also. We used tradeportusa on eBay. We both used wildhorn outfitters brand. When you go under water it has a ball that keeps the water from coming in. One thing we learned only breath through your mouth. Good luck and have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Especially if the kids are new to snorkeling, get them full face masks. They are so easy to use! I am an experienced snorkeler and I love them. Amazon has good prices and informative reviews.

It even came with a water proof pouch to keep it in.

Yep, wouldn’t want that snorkel gear exposed to water. :')

Do a search on the snorkle masks. There can be a build up of co2 and you can become light headed.

If you purchase a good mask from a dive shop where someone can properly fit one to your face, you should not get water leakage and fogging issues.