Ground Transport - Barcelona Airport

nyfeds

In case your TA doesn't provide a private transfer I would take a taxi. The distance is 15 kilometres to the city centre.

There are taxi stands at both terminals (T1 and T2) at the airport. Taxis from Terminal 2 will take 25-30 minutes to get to the city centre, however during rush hour may take a bit longer. Taxis from Terminal 1 will take about 5 minutes longer. The price will probably be between € 25 and € 30.

In case your TA doesn't provide a private transfer I would take a taxi. The distance is 15 kilometres to the city centre.

There are taxi stands at both terminals (T1 and T2) at the airport. Taxis from Terminal 2 will take 25-30 minutes to get to the city centre, however during rush hour may take a bit longer. Taxis from Terminal 1 will take about 5 minutes longer. The price will probably be between € 25 and € 30.

Taxi the best way to go.

I used a private car service rather than a taxi, mainly because I had used that company several times before

The one advantage is that they meet you and help with the luggage.

Air France lost our luggage (3rd time in 20 years!!!) and the driver was very patient.

A couple of years ago, we spent 6 weeks in Barcelona and used all sorts of transportation options. For your needs, we recommend the taxi. Taxis in Barcelona are a bargain. Drivers and cars are professional and in good condition. No issues. Honest.

what is the best way to get from Barcelona airport to Meredien Hotel in Barcelona

Have you read all he posts in this thread?

The consensus is that taxi is the best way to get to your (or any other) hotel from Barcelona airport.

Good question. I think we've always paid cash in Barcelona. I recall that the Scandinavian cabs (at least in the major cities) take credit cards. It's easy enough to hit an ATM in the airport (even though I now avoid them there) to get enough cash to pay the fare to the hotel.

Good question. I think we've always paid cash in Barcelona. I recall that the Scandinavian cabs (at least in the major cities) take credit cards. It's easy enough to hit an ATM in the airport (even though I now avoid them there) to get enough cash to pay the fare to the hotel.

Barcelona, Taxi's all take credit cards. No problem.