Troubles Transferring booking to TA

mattR

I booked directly with RCCL one month ago then a few days later decided to transfer booking to a TA to get a few hundred bucks back as a Costco Cash Card. I filled out the transfer form from RCCL website. I received an e-mail from RCCL saying to give them 5-7 business days to transfer the booking. I called the TA 2 weeks later and they called RCCL and then we conference called as RCCL wouldn't talk to the TA without my permission. RCCL said it should be transferred soon so wait one more week. One week later I call TA and they call RCCL who says they don't see a request for transfer of booking. I call RCCL today and they say oh yes I see a note that someone from the booking management is supposed to be looking into it but could not give me a time frame. We are a couple days shy of one month since I made the request. Should I just resubmit the form again or will that mess things up even more?

Done it twice. Once booked on board with Next Cruise. Went back the next day after Emailing TA and NC had me sign a form. Most recently I booked on line but didn't deposit. I called my TA on Monday and she took it over with no issue. She told me not depositing made it much easier. She has told me in the past there is a window for transferring from RCCL to your TA, but I can't recall the time limit.

I have never submitted any form to Royal. I just call the TA and give them the booking number and it takes 2 days for them to confirm they have the booking. We use a big online agency. Have done this 3 or 4 times.

Same here. I just email the TA my booking number and they take care of the rest. Only takes a day or two for the transfer to show online. I've done this many times. OP, I would ask your TA to take the lead getting the transfer done.

Never received a e-mail from my second transfer form that I submitted last week. I called back again today and it still wasn't fixed but a couple hours later I got an e-mail saying that the reservation was transferred, but that they had to cancel my original booking and then re-booked me so I had a new booking number. I also received an e-mail saying that anything I had booked through the cruise planner was canceled. I was still able to re-book the beach bungalow for Labedee so that's good. This was WAY more complicated then it should've been. Probably about 6 hours on the phone! Good thing I got time to spare:) RCCL wouldn't talk with the TA company "privacy issues". I did a conference call with the TA and RCCL one time but it was still the give it a week then call back answer that I kept getting from RCCL.

Never received a e-mail from my second transfer form that I submitted last week. I called back again today and it still wasn't fixed but a couple hours later I got an e-mail saying that the reservation was transferred, but that they had to cancel my original booking and then re-booked me so I had a new booking number. I also received an e-mail saying that anything I had booked through the cruise planner was canceled. I was still able to re-book the beach bungalow for Labedee so that's good. This was WAY more complicated then it should've been. Probably about 6 hours on the phone! Good thing I got time to spare:) RCCL wouldn't talk with the TA company "privacy issues". I did a conference call with the TA and RCCL one time but it was still the give it a week then call back answer that I kept getting from RCCL.

Do you have the same price and on board credits?