Carnival Freedom Cabin Question

KSGal

I am taking my nieces on a cruise for their college graduation. We already have a balcony-cabin 7703. Now I am considering an upgrade to the Spa level. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? My thinking was since there will be several women in the same cabin it would be nice to be near the spas so that we could use their showers, etc if needed. However, I thought I may want to spend some time on the balcony and I am not sure I want people to be able to look down on me, etc.

But I have only cruised once about ten years ago in an inside cabin, so basically I am a newbie.......

Any thoughts or ideas about my cabin choice are appreciated, other than no I cannot afford two cabins....

I am taking my nieces on a cruise for their college graduation. We already have a balcony-cabin 7703. Now I am considering an upgrade to the Spa level. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? My thinking was since there will be several women in the same cabin it would be nice to be near the spas so that we could use their showers, etc if needed. However, I thought I may want to spend some time on the balcony and I am not sure I want people to be able to look down on me, etc.

But I have only cruised once about ten years ago in an inside cabin, so basically I am a newbie.......

Any thoughts or ideas about my cabin choice are appreciated, other than no I cannot afford two cabins....

I don't think there is a 7703 on the Freedom but was going to say if you are towards the front on deck 7 Ron is an amazing room steward

Not sure how many will be in the cabin total,but for any spa room only 2 of the passengers receive the spa benefits. But also are you sure about the pricing of 2 cabins if there are 4 of you? We’ve always found that when we travel with our adult daughters it isn’t that much more to get 2 rooms side by side for the extra space. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums