Thanksgiving Freedom Cruise 2017...Lots of Pics

cruisewithwife

I had the shrimp creole which I did not think was as good as the last time I had it

enhance

I also had the prime rib which was very good

enhance

This is what the little one ended up doing and did not eat any of her food...we ended up getting hers to go

enhance

The oldest was enjoying her cruise

enhance

Here was the dessert menu

enhance

She was still out when the dessert menu came

enhance

DW got the carrot cake

enhance

I got the banana white chocolate bread pudding and butter pecan ice cream

enhance

The oldest had strawberry ice cream

enhance

We knew she couldn't miss out on here last chance at melting cake so we got the youngest one

enhance

We tried to wake her up to eat some of it...but ended up having to get that to go for her as well

enhance

I settled with a Miami Vice

enhance

After Cars 3 it was a little while before the next movie was going to start so we headed over to the deli for one last snack

enhance

The girls got a hot dog again

enhance

We headed back out to watch despicable me for the late night show. It had gotten very cold...everyone was using towels to cover up with and people had brought blankets from the room. We decided to head back to the room and did not make it all the way through the movie. Our towel animal awaited us when we got back

enhance

We woke up for the last morning on the ship. I headed to the photo pixels to pickup the pictures we had ordered the night before. We spent about a $100 for 5 8x10 photo's along with the digital rights to them so all in all not too bad

enhance

Here is the photos we purchased

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

We finished our breakfast and headed to the Victorian Lounge to sit and wait....we probably waited about 10-15 minutes before they let us off the ship

enhance

We headed out grabbed our luggage and then I was off to get the car. I will say it took a little while longer for the shuttle to come to get back to the car but nothing bad. I grabbed the car headed back to the pier to pick up the girls and the luggage and off we were headed back to Houston. Just enough time to go pick up the dogs and then relax. We had a wonderful time on our cruise and are already looking forward to our next current booked cruise which is Thanksgiving week 2018 out of Mobile on the Fantasy and then we just booked today for the week of Thanksgiving 2019 out of New Orleans on the Valor. Hope you enjoyed reading and maybe we will cruise together some day!

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful review of the Freedom. We are finally able to say, we cruise next month! :D We're very excited to see our son and to be going to some Ports we haven't seen before.

Thanks again, and will look forward to reading your upcoming cruises reviews. A+++

:) Bobbi

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful review of the Freedom. We are finally able to say, we cruise next month! :D We're very excited to see our son and to be going to some Ports we haven't seen before.

Thanks again, and will look forward to reading your upcoming cruises reviews. A+++

:) Bobbi

Your very welcome...glad you enjoyed. Must say I am jealous that you get to go on Freedom shortly and you get to visit some cool ports.

We are sailing on the Freedom soon. Thank you for the review and all the photos, and some ideas I wouldn't have otherwise thought of. Loved seeing the menus and the food. Now that they don't have the fruit plate as an appetizer, and the fancy appetizers sound better to me than my kids, that's a great idea to get the cheese plate.

We are sailing on the Freedom soon. Thank you for the review and all the photos, and some ideas I wouldn't have otherwise thought of. Loved seeing the menus and the food. Now that they don't have the fruit plate as an appetizer, and the fancy appetizers sound better to me than my kids, that's a great idea to get the cheese plate.

Your welcome and yes the cheese plate is great and if you get good waiters they will have it waiting at table each night when you get there

• 3 months later...

My wife and I will be on the Freedom in Feb 2019 going to these same ports, so reading through your trip report was a preview of how our first cruise might go. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

My wife and I will be on the Freedom in Feb 2019 going to these same ports, so reading through your trip report was a preview of how our first cruise might go. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

You will love it. If it is just you and wife check out my review from July which was same ports but that one was just wife and I so might have a few more things you would be interested in than the kids activities from Thanksgiving one