Carnival Horizon Aft family harbor balcony cabin.

tom66

We are booked on carnival Horizon in June. We are staying on deck 2 in an aft balcony cabin. I know the main dining room is above us on deck 3. Has anyone sailed on the vista staying on deck 2 in the very back ,ocean view cabins??? I have been reading that it is very noisy from the dining room above. Thinking about changing cabins. Any help would be appreciated.

I have this same cabin on the Horizon as well. It was a concern but I wouldn't be too concerned unless you go to to bed at 9pm. I'd think by 11 o'clock the MDR would be empty and not much going on along the back window above the aft cabins. Just a few dining tables above on carpeted floor. Maybe some vacuum noise?

We have one booked for June too. Looking forward to our second aft balcony, and first so close to the water!

I agree, by the time we go to bed, there won't be much going on along the aft windows in the mdr. The noise issues on 2 seem to be further forward under the galley, according to other posts.

We have one booked for June too. Looking forward to our second aft balcony, and first so close to the water!

I agree, by the time we go to bed, there won't be much going on along the aft windows in the mdr. The noise issues on 2 seem to be further forward under the galley, according to other posts.

That's what I read too. Avoid further forward under the galley ......Read multiple times to avoid those rooms specifically in the Family Harbor area.

• 4 weeks later...