Sun 4 day Cuba cancelled/changed

leeker13

As I mentioned being disappointed is understandable, saying things like: I will never cruise on a certain line again is a bit over reacting in my opinion.

So if a corporation makes a business decision that will allow them to make more money (which is exactly what's happening, cruise line isn't going to change course voluntarily so they can LOSE money) while the customer is left holding the bag, the customer is overreacting by taking his/her future business elsewhere? LOL. If I ran a cruise line, you'd be my number one sucker, errr, I mean, customer!

I’m not enraged...I’m disappointed.

I’m not saying never...just that the options offered don’t work for me.

This was an impulse cruise/vacation decision...my last cruise/vacation was a 2 week pacific coast cruise/road trip that I spent 18 months planning and saving for.

I know how fortunate I am, I love to travel and work/plan so I get what I want and get the most for my limited time and $$.

2018 wasn’t going to be a BIG vacation year...that little impulsively booked Key West/Cuba cruise would have been amazing...now, I’ll just go back to “plan A”.

But I reserve the right to be disappointed (and even a little frustrated) that “Plan B” didn’t work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This was an impulse cruise/vacation decision...my last cruise/vacation was a 2 week pacific coast cruise/road trip that I spent 18 months planning and saving for.

I know how fortunate I am, I love to travel and work/plan so I get what I want and get the most for my limited time and $$.

2018 wasn’t going to be a BIG vacation year...that little impulsively booked Key West/Cuba cruise would have been amazing...now, I’ll just go back to “plan A”.

But I reserve the right to be disappointed (and even a little frustrated) that “Plan B” didn’t work out.

Well said. I agree 100%. I had booked this as a quick getaway for my husband’s birthday - we would have spent his birthday in Havana. Everything worked out so perfectly with departure port (close to home), ship (been on her twice and loved her!), and dates. We were both so excited, but now? We’ll find something to do, but we’re disappointed at best.

Well said. I agree 100%. I had booked this as a quick getaway for my husband’s birthday - we would have spent his birthday in Havana. Everything worked out so perfectly with departure port (close to home), ship (been on her twice and loved her!), and dates. We were both so excited, but now? We’ll find something to do, but we’re disappointed at best.

Lol...ours fell on my birthday :). Bday in Key West followed by a day in Havana!

Yep...definitely disappointed...

I am disappointed also. This was also a very quick decision for us to book. I am not impressed with the 7 day cruise or interested in spending more money. The other 4 day cruise with current rates will cost us more, and I wasn't interested in spending more.

My feeling now is that I guess it just wasn't meant to be, so I will be saving some money.

FYI-the refund cleared on my card this morning.

When did you cancel? I cancelled last weekend and am still waiting. They told me 7-10 days. I found it interesting that they rebooked us on the longer cruise prior to the 19th and then had to cancel both of them. I think at this point I will stick with Royal.

We just got the same email. Very disappointing. We really wanted to go back to Key West, and were looking forward to overnighting in Havana. We can’t do either on a 3-day cruise, so I guess we will look at the 7-day options (which aren’t posted online yet) and hope it won’t cost too much more. I wonder why the schedule had to change?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Look at NCL Sky instead, I am on a 5 day to cuba early June...