Nighttime temps in Mexico this time of year

MeosGAL

First time cruiser here. On Saturday we’re headed to Cozumel and Yucatan on Carnival Valor. What can we expect with regard to deck temps in the mornings and evenings? Will we need any more than a light jacket and jeans?

A Google search of weather for a couple of ports ( for example "Cozumel February weather") would get you very solid factual (as opposed to anecdotal info you get here) data.

Plus we don't know your sensitivities. I don't need a jacket until about 45-50 degrees. I have never worn a jacket in 8 Caribbean cruises, (except my Tux jacket)all times of the year. DW has one at 68.

Speaking of anecdotal info:

While it's never a bad idea to travel with at least light outerwear, in general, you should be comfortable with short sleeves and shorts year round in that part of Mexico. Overnight temps will likely not drop below 70 F this time of the year. If it was the Pacific coast, it would be different.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

First time cruiser here. On Saturday we’re headed to Cozumel and Yucatan on Carnival Valor. What can we expect with regard to deck temps in the mornings and evenings? Will we need any more than a light jacket and jeans?

Jeans and a light jacket may be too much. Expect temps between 75 - 80 year round in those areas even at night.