New Craft Beer Menu for Carnival Horizon Cruise Ship Revealed

LauraS

Hmm. I have read that the Sunshine is due for a Dry Dock in Oct 2018. I sail on her not too long after that. One can only hope this might be one of the upgrades done!

I like beer! I Like beer! Just ask my friends, and they will make it clear! Be it lager or a porter, made right here or across the border, one thing that I know is I like beer!

(Sorry, had to quote a bandmate's song lyric!)

It's great to have a brewery aboard the ship, but I'd like to see these beers offered on all their ships. Carnival should partner with a brewer like they did with Thirsty Frog and distribute kegs to the fleet. The Vista class is not my favorite so I don't see myself sailing on Horizon anytime soon.

It's great to have a brewery aboard the ship, but I'd like to see these beers offered on all their ships. Carnival should partner with a brewer like they did with Thirsty Frog and distribute kegs to the fleet. The Vista class is not my favorite so I don't see myself sailing on Horizon anytime soon.

Problem is these are brewed onboard, so there is a limit to how much they can make. But, you're right, there needs to be a better selection of craft beers. A lot of what they offer as craft beer is anything but.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...