Horizon 9/30/2018 - Faster To The Fun?

jmbeebe0722

Hi guys,

We are back and scheduled on a Sept 30th cruise on Carnival Horizon out of Miami. We booked with our PVP the other day, and she said that FTTF was not available. She didn't know if it was due to not being released yet or if they had already sold out, but that she would keep checking and told me to do the same.

Since then, I have heard through the grapevine that Carnival will not be doing FTTF on Horizon until 2019 due to a large number of Platinum and Diamond guests in the first year. Can anyone here confirm or heard the same thing?

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-%28fttf%29

FTTF can only be purchased prior to the cruise; al a carte services cannot be purchased onboard.FTTF is now open on sail dates through 2018, where applicable. It will be offered on the Carnival Horizon starting with the 12/01/2018 departure.For 2019 sail dates, please check back in the Spring of 2018.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys,

We are back and scheduled on a Sept 30th cruise on Carnival Horizon out of Miami. We booked with our PVP the other day, and she said that FTTF was not available. She didn't know if it was due to not being released yet or if they had already sold out, but that she would keep checking and told me to do the same.

Since then, I have heard through the grapevine that Carnival will not be doing FTTF on Horizon until 2019 due to a large number of Platinum and Diamond guests in the first year. Can anyone here confirm or heard the same thing?

It's true .