Spirit in the Med in April

Sue's Mom

The first half of April is school holiday time in the U.K. I have found a cruise in the Med on board Spirit from Barcelona to Rome. Whilst we quite like having a few schoolage children on board, we don't like a ship to be "full" of schoolchildren. If anybody has been on a Med cruise during Easter holidays, how did you find it?

I hope an am not going to get flamed here!

We have cruised every Easter for the past few years, usually on the Spirit in the Med, and there are often quite a few kids onboard, but not an overwhelming number, in my opinion.

The dates this year mean that it may not be too bad for you on that cruise anyway. We are doing the Spirit again this Easter, but for us it’s the one beforehand that fits in with Easter holidays. We are often a week earlier than other areas, but not every school will be on holiday at the time you are looking at.

It’s a great itinerary, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the Israel one last year and there were only a handful of kids on the ship.

To be honest there are better offerings for kids on other ships at that time of year. RCL and CCL both have ships in the med this Easter with all the bells and whistles that children will love.

The Spirit is a smaller older ship, we enjoyed but my teen would have hated it, having been on larger CCL ships.