Where to find a cruise calendar of sailings - difficulty trying to line up b2b

dcsam

I’m considering a back-to-back for next holiday season (Caribbean). But I cannot find each ship’s schedule. Is it on their website? The way their cruises are listed on their website, makes this difficult to do. On a recent Viking cruise, the future cruise agent had it, but said he couldn’t give me a copy.

Suggestions?

Thank you!

Use CruiseMapper.com and then doublecheck back on the VO side. Here’s the schedule for Star thru 2019. http://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Viking-Star-974. Look for itinerary 2018 and 2019. To find pages with itineraries for the rest of the VO fleet, go to the bottom of the page where you’ll find links do the rest do the ships. I’ve also consolidated all this information into a spreadsheet but haven’t updated it since July 2017 (something to do in my copious free time[emoji1]): https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vtbn2rt3jpm8q5/Viking%20Ocean%20Cruises.xlsm?dl=0

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

good idea above.

Basically, go to any of the big travel sites and search for cruises by ship and month(s) to see all the options.

The Viking site lets you search by month, though you then have to look by ship.

Cruise mapper is pretty good. Very rarely did I find that the info they provided deviated from Viking. What it does not always provide tho are the names associated with a cruise; then all you have to work in is the dates and ports.

Cruise mapper is pretty good. Very rarely did I find that the info they provided deviated from Viking. What it does not always provide tho are the names associated with a cruise; then all you have to work in is the dates and ports.

thanks for the link.

I looked up the Vking Jupiter, not even bulit yet,it will be doing so really long sailings from China ,Japan, Alaska even Russia,....viking will have a presence all over the world for lots of cruising.:cool:

Thank you for the information! It worked! Viking really should make it easier for the consumer to do this on their website.

Sigh. You’re right. What I call the “atomic view” - presenting info in small pieces you then need to stitch together afterwards - prevails.