Looking for ships that have alarge meeting room for quilting cruise

ol'skool

I have sponsored 5 quilting cruises for our Quilt store in CO. I am looking for other suggestions for ships that can accommodate our group size of 25-30 quilters. We have been using NCL up to this point with good results, but wanted to look at other options with different itineraries. Thank you for your help in advance.

I have sponsored 5 quilting cruises for our Quilt store in CO. I am looking for other suggestions for ships that can accommodate our group size of 25-30 quilters. We have been using NCL up to this point with good results' date=' but wanted to look at other options with different itineraries. Thank you for your help in advance.[/quote']

Most Oceania ships, though relatively small, have a morning needlework session in one of the larger lounges (lovingly referred to as "stitch and bitch").

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your response. We need an actual meeting room where we can set up our sewing machines and work tables for the duration of the cruise.

I know Royal does.. I think Navigator.. basically any of the ships that have a meeting room that can be secured. one of the cruises I was on had just such a group on board. one meeting rooms was locked off for them the entire week. everyone unpacked their machines and other supplies and just left them in the room. might have been Grandeur. I was on both in quick succession a couple of years ago.

I have sponsored 5 quilting cruises for our Quilt store in CO. I am looking for other suggestions for ships that can accommodate our group size of 25-30 quilters. We have been using NCL up to this point with good results' date=' but wanted to look at other options with different itineraries. Thank you for your help in advance.[/quote']

I saw this on the Celebrity Summit or Eclipse one year.

I have sponsored 5 quilting cruises for our Quilt store in CO. I am looking for other suggestions for ships that can accommodate our group size of 25-30 quilters. We have been using NCL up to this point with good results' date=' but wanted to look at other options with different itineraries. Thank you for your help in advance.[/quote'] I saw this on the Celebrity Summit or Eclipse one year.

There was a quilting group on one of our Carnival Miracle Hawaii Cruises. They had their machines set out in a room on deck two by the MDR the whole cruise. They displaced the Art Auction folks. No idea how many were in the group.

Miracle’s sisters are the Spirit, Pride and Legend.

You could also do a web search for "CME cruise" (continuing medical education). They CME cruises that I've been on had over 50 attendees and met in a good sized conference room. That might help you narrow down the list of possibilities.