X Removing Qsine on Summit during drydock?

Want2Cruise 701

I had a reservation for Qsine on the Summit post drydock and noticed in my cruise planner it now says "product not available" and "this is no longer being offered". I now have $135 more in OBC on my account!

I am actually one that liked Qsine. I thought it was different and broke up the same old, same old dining routine even when dining in Luminae.

Btw, Tuscan Grille and Sushi on 5 still remains as a specialty option on Summit post drydock.

Yes, we just got off Summit on Sunday, 9/23. We are sad to see Qsine leave. We always have a great time and great food there and much prefer their food to Tuscan Grill. At $55 a pop, I doubt we will go to Le Petite Chef.

When we mentioned it to our server in Qsine they were touting that you can get steak and lobster every night at Le Petite Chef. Well guess what, we don't want steak and lobster every night for $110 extra. I can stay home and do that.

Yes, we just got off Summit on Sunday, 9/23. We are sad to see Qsine leave. We always have a great time and great food there and much prefer their food to Tuscan Grill. At $55 a pop, I doubt we will go to Le Petite Chef.

When we mentioned it to our server in Qsine they were touting that you can get steak and lobster every night at Le Petite Chef. Well guess what, we don't want steak and lobster every night for $110 extra. I can stay home and do that.

CC - please post some thoughts on your cruise on a separate thread. We board on October 7. I am happy to read anything you want to share. Thank you! ETA: I see your post on the Roll Call. Btw, we are also in an inside. Will post over there.