Speciality restaurants on Constellation

bebe08

We are booked on the Connie for Sep 2018. This will be our 2nd time on the Connie and 6th Celebrity cruise. We booked this a while ago and shortly after I booked the 3 night specialty dinner pkg when it was discounted using OBC. Maybe I am dreaming but I am sure that Tuscan Grille was not the only speciality restaurant available when I booked this.

Today when I look at the website Tuscan is the only speciality restaurant available that would apply to us (we aren't Aqua or Suites so can't use Blu or Luminae).

The only other restaurant is Sushi on 5 which we don't like - we much preferred Bistro on 5.

All that to say if Tuscan is the only option I can't see eating there 3 nights on a 9 night cruise so thinking of cancelling the dining package.

Anyone on Connie now and can advise what speciality restaurants are onboard? I am hoping the website is wrong.

We are booked on the Connie for Sep 2018. This will be our 2nd time on the Connie and 6th Celebrity cruise. We booked this a while ago and shortly after I booked the 3 night specialty dinner pkg when it was discounted using OBC. Maybe I am dreaming but I am sure that Tuscan Grille was not the only speciality restaurant available when I booked this.

Today when I look at the website Tuscan is the only speciality restaurant available that would apply to us (we aren't Aqua or Suites so can't use Blu or Luminae).

The only other restaurant is Sushi on 5 which we don't like - we much preferred Bistro on 5.

All that to say if Tuscan is the only option I can't see eating there 3 nights on a 9 night cruise so thinking of cancelling the dining package.

Anyone on Connie now and can advise what speciality restaurants are onboard? I am hoping the website is wrong.

M-class is more limited than S-class with regard to specialty restaurants. They only have Tuscan Grille, Sushi on 5 and Qsine - however, Qsine is undergoing an evolutionary change over to Le Petit Chef; so that may be why Qsine is not currently showing.

M-class is more limited than S-class with regard to specialty restaurants. They only have Tuscan Grille, Sushi on 5 and Qsine - however, Qsine is undergoing an evolutionary change over to Le Petit Chef; so that may be why Qsine is not currently showing.

Thank you that is helpful. I was pretty sure we dined at Qsine when we were on the Connie before but thought perhaps it was confusing it with a different ship. So it sounds like there will either be Qsine or Le Petit Chef, as well as Tuscan. I can live with that :)

I just got off the Connie. Qsine was still there, but was doing different things each night. Not sure if the regular Qsine menu still exists.

Interesting thanks....so it sounds like there will be another speciality restaurant other than Tuscan but a bit of a mystery as to whether it will be Qsine by September.