Review of Constellation Arabia/Suez Canal Cruise with lots of Photos & Menus

MVPinBoynton

We have just posted a review to our website with lots of photos of our recently completed Arabia/Suez Canal cruise on the Celebrity Constellation. Also included are menus from all of the bars and eating venues.

What an amazing cruise! It was a part of the world we have not been to and we were so pleased with all of the ports; as well as our pre-cruise in Abu Dhabi and post-cruise in Italy. The UAE and Oman are such lovely, clean and most of all friendly places. There were so many gorgeous places to see and experience. They should be on everyone’s bucket list. Here are a few photos of the beautiful sights in those places.

Suezi-4433.jpg

Suez-4452.jpg

We also got to stop in Aqaba, Jordan, where I was able to finally visit one of the top places on my bucket list Petra. A truly unbelievable place.

Suez-6835.jpg

We then spent several days in the beautiful Umbria part of the Italian hill country. Probably the exact opposite sightseeing from the Arabian desert cities we visited at the first part of the vacation. We saw so much beauty on this cruise vacation. It was certainly one of the best vacations we have ever had.

The review is located on our website, which is linked to in my signature. I hope it is helpful for those of you that are planning a vacation to this beautiful part of the world; or that it brings back some fond memories to those of you who have been able to visit these places.

Yay!

Thank you for posting another review! I always enjoy the photos, information and traveling tips.

Well Jamey, there are a bunch of photos for you to enjoy. It was a very long review, since we spent so much time before and after the cruise in amazing places.

Your reviews are always a joy to read. Last year in May we transited the Suez Canal on Oceania Nautica. Following us a couple ships back was Constellation. :-)

Thank you for sharing!

Joe

It is one of our longer reviews. It contains about 30,000 words and 1,250 photos, so I know it isn't a quick read. :D

I clicked the link in the signature but am unable to locate it on your website. I have been waiting to read is as I am sailing on the Constellation in a few weeks.

I clicked the link in the signature but am unable to locate it on your website. I have been waiting to read is as I am sailing on the Constellation in a few weeks.

When you get to our website, refresh it to update it with the link to the new review.

Great review...thanks for taking the time!

On the link to the Dubai Frame, it mentions a "Dubai Pass"...did you research that and decide against?

Since we were staying in Abu Dhabi and only had a one day tour in Dubai, the pass wouldn't have made much sense for us. Had we been staying in Dubai, then I would have researched it.

When you get to our website, refresh it to update it with the link to the new review.

I'm looking forward to the review too,we were on the same cruise it was our 2nd time doing the Suez we were on her last April and we had another great experience, this time we stayed on for b2b finishing in Barca. Lovely trip and home to lovely weather for a change!

I'm looking forward to the review too,we were on the same cruise it was our 2nd time doing the Suez we were on her last April and we had another great experience, this time we stayed on for b2b finishing in Barca. Lovely trip and home to lovely weather for a change!

We were certainly blessed with awesome weather in Petra

Thanks for sharing your review. We were on the same cruise but were doing different excursions so you have given us a great view of some of the things we missed. This was our first venture into this part of the world and it was somewhat overwhelming. Petra was our highlight of this cruise and we agree that the weather was MUCH better than we expected that day.

Thanks for posting this wonderful and thorough review of your travels on your personal web site. It is always so enjoyable to see your beautiful photos and excellent corresponding review that is so articulated and filled with facts, tidbits and culture. Many thanks for the time it takes to provide such a review for the rest of us on CC to read, reflect and enjoy. Kudos!

Edited by Lastdance

Thank you so much! We are in 1110 on the Constellation in July - I think just opposite your stateroom. Did you hear any noise from the movies on the Rooftop Terrace? And I never knew you could buy food up there - I thought just on the Taste of Film nights!

Thank you so much! We are in 1110 on the Constellation in July - I think just opposite your stateroom. Did you hear any noise from the movies on the Rooftop Terrace? And I never knew you could buy food up there - I thought just on the Taste of Film nights!

We never heard anything in our cabin. It is a very quiet location. I was also surprised to see a food menu for the Rooftop Terrace.

I have waiting for this report, since we are spending 4 days in Abu Dhabi before our Constellation cruise in December. I followed your roll call and got some good information. Your reports are always interesting and your photos are beautiful. Very good information. We have been considering the hop on hop off bus, but may reconsider and take a private tour. I am checking out your tour company. We also live in Fl, but have decided to take a non-stop flight from Orlando to Dubai and then taxi to Abu Dhabi. Our cruise stops in Dubai for a few days. Thanks for all the help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have waiting for this report, since we are spending 4 days in Abu Dhabi before our Constellation cruise in December. I followed your roll call and got some good information. Your reports are always interesting and your photos are beautiful. Very good information. We have been considering the hop on hop off bus, but may reconsider and take a private tour. I am checking out your tour company. We also live in Fl, but have decided to take a non-stop flight from Orlando to Dubai and then taxi to Abu Dhabi. Our cruise stops in Dubai for a few days. Thanks for all the help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For a non-stop, it is well with going to Dubai. Especially with cab fares being so reasonable there. Have a great time in those amazing places.