Distilled Water Available Onboard the Celebrity Constellation?

arthursharp04

There's the form that someone posted, however I just sent an email to special_needs@celebrity.com with my sail date and Booking # saying that I needed distilled water and an extension cord for a CPAP. I got an email a few days later saying that it would be all set. When I got on the ship, the distilled water and extension cord where there waiting for me.

Will you be spending the night in Venice prior to embarking? Don't forget that the plugs and power supplies there are different than the ones in Massachusetts and you may need to make adjustments for that. On the ship, you will have US-style two prong plugs, and they will provide you with an extension cord.

Don’t be discouraged if they are not there when you arrive in the room. Stewards very often do much of their work in the rooms while you are at dinner. If not there just mention it to the steward. This is a common thing so not to worry.

We were just off Eclipse and provided with a whole gallon of distilled water and an extra long heavy duty extension cord.....which was nice because it needed to be plugged in at the vanity/desk...run along the wall baseboard to reach my DH's side of the bed which was by the balcony...wanted to avoid my tripping over it at night...this worked great.